* This post is regularly updated. *
Just check out some large web 2.0 application directories at bottom, you may find that either small or portal sites are more willing to be web 2.0 style. It seems that web 2.0 is popular and successful at this moment and have become a trend on the web. Here is the list of online generator particularly for web 2.0 design. If you want to receive more great list or design news, please consider to subscribe the blog feeds for get updates. It is completely free!
1. Web 2.0 Workgroup – a network of premium blogs on the new generation of the Web.
2. Seomoz Web 2.0 Awards 2007 – review and award the best in the Web 2.0 sphere.
3. Go2web20 – a comprehansive collection of logos of the latest web 2.0 applications and services.
4. Listio – Web 2.0 Directory and community.
5. Web2list – another web 2.0 directory.
6. Unleashing Web 2.0: From Concepts to Creativity – by Gottfried Vossen and Stephan Hagemann.
7. Professional Web 2.0 Programming – by Eric van der Vlist.
8. Web 2.0 Validator – web 2.0 tool.
9. What is Web 2.0? – by Andy Budd.
10. Microformats: Empowering Your Markup for Web 2.0 – by John Allsopp.
11. Web ReDesign 2.0: Workflow that Works – by Kelly Goto.
http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/gradient/ – simple online gradient image maker.
Stripedesigner – web 2.0 stripe generator, special thanks: eburhan.
Mentalized – free Ajax activity indicators.
Napyfab – another free Ajax activity indicators site.
Freshbadge – online badge generator.